Saturday 26 April 2014

The Pisces Goddess Transmits Nurturing Love to You

It's fabulous to be elevated to a Goddess, the most loving aspect of myself. Love, I know well, as it's one of the two prevalent energies that I embody and transmit to you, especially when it's my time on the Zodiac Stage. There's a big shift going on inside of me though with regard to the Love that I'm emitting to you.
Piscean Age
As you might remember, I was the leader of the Zodiac not long ago, and I did say "leader" as in leaders and followers. This was during my era, the Piscean Age. I was the leader for over 2100 years, only relinquishing the Zodiac staff in 1994 to Aquarius; at which time the Aquarian Age commenced.
God of Will My Superior Then

My superior was the God of Will whose energy manifested a patriarch civilization. He was the kingpin and I followed his bidding exactly. I dispensed my Willful Love to you, teaching you to surrender and Love the God of Will completely. I taught you to let the God of Will into your heart, filling yourself up with his energy, letting him direct your life. I taught you to be just like the God of Will, becoming warriors developing your strength, power and courage to the zenith. You became his follower and converted any heathens or non-believers to his name. Now I did a really good job, if I must say so myself in my Emperor stance, the second in command only to the Lord or God on high.
God of Will in Aquarian Age
Even when the Piscean Era ended and the Aquarian Age began, the God of Will was still the authority. Instead of me, Aquarius became the second in command, still doing the God of Will's bidding. Now you may understand why even though the Aquarian Age was firmly entrenched, so many bigger and better inventions were created to win wars. There was no better way to develop your power and your strength than through wars. Also, being willing to sacrifice yourself in the name of God was a most high ideal.
Goddess of Love Inspires Matriarch Eras
The Goddess of Love only arrived permeating the physical realm as of March 2011. Another round of a matriarch civilization is now emerging on Mother Earth.
The last time there was a matriarch epoch was when Thurban in the Draco constellation was Mother Earth's pole star, during the Gemini Age. Gemini, like me, is an embodiment of Love Energy. One of the prophecies is that Mother Earth's pole star will shift again as this matriarch civilization becomes more anchored. One prediction even shifts the new pole star to one in the Southern Hemisphere, as the Northern Hemisphere energies more activate your mind and your physical body. The energies of the Southern Hemisphere awaken your emotions and intuition.
Pisces Love Energy
Now the Love energy that I'm transmitting to you encourages you to connect with the Goddess of Love. The method though is most different now. You don't let her into your heart, taking you over, directing your life. Instead discover the feminine Love that was hidden during the patriarch civilization when the God of Love was in charge.
That Love will only come out though, once you begin to care for yourself, to include yourself in all that you do. That's when you'll become your own leader, but not a warrior type leader, but a caring leader. You're your own follower, no longer telling anyone to do what you cannot do yourself. Caring is the first step of the journey toward your Love.
Caring Invokes Your Mind
Caring is not an emotional quality though, but one that invokes your mind to be most Aquarian Age scientific in your approach, come up with strategies that you then implement. Caring is most important though, as if you truly care for yourself, you will not succumb to addictions, caring for yourself far too much.
Nurturing Love
Nurturing Love is the quality I'm now transmitting to you, which is most different now. Here's how it works in the matriarch era; my emissions activate the nurturing aspect of Love that could be dormant or only partially roused. You have all the qualities in you that I have as well as all the qualities and characteristics of each Zodiac Goddess. That's what's called your full potential. Nurturing Love is an emotional quality and just sumptuous in its feeling. You continue to care for yourself; you just now do with more feminine, Nurturing Love energy.
Soon you'll be just like me, radiating your Nurturing Love energy to everyone you come in contact with, infecting them much like a virus does with such positive loving vibes.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6938601

No comments:

Post a Comment